Pedicraft height adjustable canopy enclosed bed
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Pedicraft height adjustable canopy enclosed bed provides convenience for the caregiver when a patient needs frequent medical attention. Pedicraft height adjustable canopy bed can be raised up to 10" from surface by a hydraulic hand crank. Pedicraft height adjustable canopy enclosed bed is constructed of strong polyester mesh and sure-chek healthcare vinyl. The vinyl of the enclosure is bacteria resistant and the cover can be removed for cleaning. The pedicraft canopy bed mattress is constructed of high density, fire-retardant foam covered in sure-chek comfort vinyl. The pedicraft enclosed canopy bed prevents a child from climbing over the side and falling to the floor.
Buy now and get free package
- $500 extra discount
- Internal padding
- 6 fitted sheets
- Padded bed rails
- Sure-chek antimicrobial mattress
- Casters (2 locking and 2 non-locking)
- Complete bed with padded mesh enclosure
- Decorative bed skirts at no extra charge
Installation & white glove delivery service available for clients in our local service area.
|Pedicraft Canopy Enclosed Bed||Regular Beds||Wide Beds|
|Overall width including side rails||40"||48"|
|Overall height with leg extensions||85"||85"|
|Side rail height/length||22”/62”||22”/62”|
|Top of mattress to floor||27"||27"|
|With leg extensions:||37"||37"|
|Top of mattress to top of enclosure||49"||49"|
|Mattress thickness||3" & 2"||3" & 2"|
|Mattress length 3"||77"||77"|
|Mattress length 3" with padded head/foot||71"||71"|
|Mattress length 2”||76"||76"|
|Mattress length 2” with padded head/foot||73"||73"|
|User weight capacity||300 lbs.|
|Highest head elevation angle||30°|
The Warranty that Pedicraft offers is of Three years for the frame & 90 days on Canopy & Mattress from the date of the purchase and it does not cover normal wear and tear, abuse or problems caused by using the product for other than that for which it was intended. Modifications to a product not done by Pedicraft Products may also invalidate the Warranty.
- Positively no returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- If any defect is found the purchaser must return the article per instructions and Pedicraft will replace, repair or refund the purchase price at its sole discretion.
- Any changes or modifications of the equipment by the purchaser will void these conditions of sale.
- Any extra costs resulting from failure to obtain prior shipping instructions from Pedicraft will be borne by the customer.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details