Noah’s enclosed canopy bed
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Special discounts available..
Noah’s enclosed canopy bed allows your child to be surrounded by comfort & safety to sleep and provides a contained play environment. Noah’s bed is designed to fit a standard twin size box spring and mattress and is easy to assemble and transport. If you have a child diagnosed in the Autism Spectrum that prevents him/her from “normal” sleep. If you have a child that needs care throughout the night, then this bed is perfect for your needs.
Noah’s world bed has wooden construction which is finely crafted out of solid wood. The cushioned inside padding is soft to touch and the zippers are strong and resistant to breakage. Exterior of Noah’s bed is individually sewn and only the strongest materials are used to maximize the strength and durability of the bed.
Once the frame is in place, a standard twin-sized mattress and box springs (sold separately) will fit inside the frame. Required bed size is: Boxspring: 75" x 39" x 5"; Mattress: 75" x 39" x 7". (Please call us for specific detail..)Features:
- Available in 10 colors
- Product weight 117 lbs.
Custom finishes are available to match your child’s room decor at an additional cost, please call us for specific detail..
Installation & white glove delivery service available for clients in our local service area.
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the period of 1 (One) Year to the original consumer/purchaser.
- This warranty is subject to the proper installation, operation and maintenance of the device in accordance with installation instructions.
- Warranty claims must be made by client in writing within sixty days of the development of a problem.
- Company’s obligation under the warranty is to repair, replace or correct any such defect that develops or to refund the purchase price to client.
- The warranty period begins on the date the device is delivered and continues for 12 months.
- Excluded from this warranty are issues related to accidents, misuse, misapplication, storage damage, negligence, or modifications to the device or its components.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
We do not accept returns unless it's a manufacturer's defect or the bed was damaged in shipping.