Pacer Gait Trainer (Large) - Rifton Dynamic Special Needs Gait Training System (K640)
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Buy it with:
Clarity COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Kit
QuickVue At-Home OTC COVID-19 Test Kit
Rifton pacer gait trainer - large is a system that consists of an upper frame and a variety of bases to accommodate clients with a wide range of abilities in a variety of settings. Pacer facilitates proper positioning and provides the dynamic weight-bearing and weight shifting required for a more natural gait pattern and easier stepping. Pacer encourages clients to make progress so that nothing stands in their way of reaching their goals. Rifton's Pacer trainer has the quality and dependability you expect. Pacer gait trainer is a patient mobility aid that is versatile, adaptable, and long-lasting.
Dynamic movement - Dynamic upper frame accommodates the natural side-to-side and up and down movements of the body during step taking to facilitate a more effective gait pattern.
- Dynamic weight shifting - providing support for 2" side-to-side movement while walking.
- Dynamic weight-bearing - supporting 3" vertical up and down movement during the process of walking.
Choice of two upper frames:-
- Standard upper frame - is an economical choice for clients who do not need dynamic movement. It accommodates all Rifton prompts you're familiar with and depends on.
- Dynamic upper frame - A sophisticated, compact mechanism allows this upper frame to float 3" up and down and 2" side-to-side, providing dynamic body support. These powerful features enable the vertical and lateral movements that occur naturally as we shift weight from one leg to the other.
Frame colors - Pacer gait trainer is available in a choice of 5 colors: Blue, Red, Lime, Pink, and Gray.
A measurable improvement - On every Pacer base as an option, Rifton’s new odometer makes it easy to record client progress in any setting, in either feet or meters.
Easily transportable - The detachable upper frame makes it easy to stow and transport the new pacer. Separable components allow you to bring the right base for each client and every setting. The dynamic upper frame can easily fit into your trunk.
Quick and easy positioning - The optional Multi-Position Saddle (MPS) offers quick, finely tuned positioning of the pelvis. Adjustable in four directions to accommodate each client’s posture, the MPS easily attaches to both the dynamic and standard upper frames.
Easy height adjustment - Both upper frames feature a single telescoping column with a gas spring to make height adjustment easy. A single button releases the gas spring for easy height adjustment. Release the button to lock it at any height. The column has been indexed for easy recording of positions between clients and sessions.
Smoother transfers - The optional MPS makes transfers, especially for heavy clients, so much easier (and safer). By placing the upper frame and MPS in their lowest positions you can ease your seated clients onto the saddle. Once the transfer is completed, caregivers can easily raise the client into an upright position for gait training.
|Rifton pacer gait trainer - large|
|Floor to top of arm prompt||32" - 47"|
|Floor to top of MPS (not tilted)*||17" - 35"|
|Overall width||Standard base: 28"|
|Utility base: 32"|
|Narrow treadmill/stability base: 35"|
|Wide treadmill/stability base: 40"|
|Overall length||Standard base: 36"|
|Utility base: 40½"|
|Treadmill/stability bases: 41"|
|Frame height||Standard & utility bases: 28½" - 38½"|
|Treadmill/stability bases: 30" - 47"|
|Base height (without upper frame)||Standard & utility bases: 16"|
|Treadmill/stability bases: 21" - 28½"|
|Frame weight (lbs.)||Standard base: 15½|
|Utility base: 18½|
|Utility base: 19¼|
|Narrow treadmill/stability base: 27½|
|Wide treadmill/stability base: 28|
|Standard upper: 9½|
|Dynamic upper: 13½|
|Dynamic upper movement||Vertical: 3"|
|Maximum treadmill width||Narrow treadmill/stability base: 29"|
|Wide treadmill/stability base: 34"|
|Maximum treadmill height||Treadmill/stability bases: 11"|
|Caster diameter||Standard & treadmill bases: 5½"|
|Utility base front casters: 8"|
|Utility base back wheels: 11½"|
|Maximum working load (lbs.)||200|
|*This measurement is taken at the lowest frame and MPS height, and the highest frame and MPS height.|
- The manufacturer warranties that if any product breaks or fails in service during the first year, it will be replaced free of charge.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- If you wish to return the product, please call for return instructions within 30 days of receiving it.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee on Retail Price.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Please hold on to your carton and packaging materials until you are certain that your order fulfills your needs.
- The manufacturer will arrange all the details and pay for the return shipment.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.