Rifton new pacer gait trainer - large
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Rifton new pacer gait trainer - large is a system comprising an upper frame with a choice of bases, to accommodate clients with a broad range of abilities, in a variety of settings. New pacer helps in proper positioning and provides the dynamic weight bearing and weight shifting needed for a more natural gait pattern and easier stepping. New pacer encourages progress for clients so nothing stands between them and the places they want to go. New pacer trainer comes with the quality and dependability you rely on from Rifton. New pacer gait trainer is a versatile, adaptable and durable patient mobility aid.
Dynamic movement - Dynamic upper frame accommodates the natural side-to-side and up and down movements of the body during step taking to facilitate a more effective gait pattern.
- Dynamic weight bearing - supporting 3" vertical up and down movement during the process of walking.
- Dynamic weight shifting - providing support for 2" side-to-side movement while walking.
Choice of two upper frames:-
- Dynamic upper frame - A sophisticated, compact mechanism allows this upper frame to float 3" up and down and 2" side-to-side, providing dynamic body support. These powerful features enable the vertical and lateral movements that occur naturally as we shift weight from one leg to the other.
- Standard upper frame - is an economical choice for clients who do not need dynamic movement. It accommodates all Rifton prompts you're familiar with and depend on.
Easy height adjustment - Both upper frames feature a single telescoping column with a gas spring to make height adjustment easy. A single button releases the gas spring for easy height adjustment. Release the button to lock it at any height. The column has been indexed for easy recording of positions between clients and sessions.
Quick and easy positioning - The optional Multi-Position Saddle (MPS) offers quick, finely tuned positioning of the pelvis. Adjustable in four directions to accommodate each client’s posture, the MPS easily attaches to both the dynamic and standard upper frames.
Smoother transfers - The optional MPS makes transfers, especially for heavy clients, so much easier (and safer). By placing the upper frame and MPS in their lowest positions you can ease your seated clients onto the saddle. Once the transfer is completed, caregivers can easily raise the client into an upright position for gait training.
A measurable improvement - On every Pacer base as an option, Rifton’s new odometer makes it easy to record client progress in any setting, in either feet or meters.
Easily transportable - The detachable upper frame makes it easy to stow and transport the new pacer. Separable components allow you to bring the right base for each client and every setting. The dynamic upper frame can easily fit into your trunk.
Frame colors - New pacer gait trainer is available in choice of 5 colors: Blue, Red, Lime, Pink and Gray.
|Rifton new pacer gait trainer - large|
|Floor to top of arm prompt||32" - 47"|
|Overall width||Standard base: 28"|
|Utility base: 32"|
|Narrow treadmill/stability base: 35"|
|Wide treadmill/stability base: 40"|
|Overall length||Standard base: 36"|
|Utility base: 40½"|
|Treadmill/stability bases: 41"|
|Frame height||Standard & utility bases: 29" - 39"|
|Treadmill/stability bases: 29" - 46½"|
|Base height (without upper frame)||Standard & utility bases: 16"|
|Treadmill/stability bases: 22½"|
|Dynamic upper movement||Vertical: 3"|
|Maximum treadmill width||Narrow treadmill/stability base: 29"|
|Wide treadmill/stability base: 34"|
|Maximum treadmill height||Treadmill/stability bases: 11"|
|Maximum working load||200 lbs.|
|Frame weight (lbs.)|
|Standard base||15½ lbs.|
|Utility base||9¼ lbs.|
|Narrow treadmill/stability base||27½ lbs.|
|Wide treadmill/stability base||28 lbs.|
|Standard upper frame||9½ lbs.|
|Dynamic upper frame||13½ lbs.|
|Optional chest prompt circumference range*|
|Medium||22" - 40"|
|Large||28" - 50"|
|*Important note: Make sure that the chest prompt width allows for growth.|
|Optional communication tray|
|Inside dimensions||8½" x 11"|
|Maximum working load||10 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warranties that if any product breaks or fails in service during the first year, it will be replaced free of charge.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- If you wish to return the product, please call for return instructions within 30 days of receiving it.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee on Retail Price.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Please hold on to your carton and packaging materials until you are certain that your order fulfills your needs.
- The manufacturer will arrange all the details and pay for the return shipment.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.