Rifton pacer gait trainer - small
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Rifton pacer gait trainer - small is a comfortable and supportive gait trainer which can be used either for an involved child or for a child who only needs minimal help with assisted walking. Pacer trainers are renowned for their modular design, durability, and flexibility. Pacer gait trainer provides outstanding support and control as they walk. Pacer easily carries into the trunk of a car to their modular design; Pacers encourage forward progress for clients and the places they want to go. Pacer is designed for easy rear access to make transfers into and out of this mobility walking aid as smooth as possible, whether the client will face forwards or backwards in the frame. Using the Pacer gait trainer, children learn to initiate forward motion and maintain forward momentum, building skills and muscular control with every step.Therapeutic benefits of gait training:
- Improved cognition
- Muscle development
- Social development and integration
- Skeletal growth and increased bone density
- Simple height adjustments in 1" increments
- Prompts that attach anywhere; no tools required
- Innovative casters with swivel lock, brake, variable drag and one-way ratchet control
- Transportable- Small pacer fit in most trunks without folding
- Customizable- Prompts attach anywhere; no tools required
- Flexible- Post holds prompts and straps in a wide variety of positions
- Includes- Pacer gait trainer base frame (small), frame color of your choice
- Adjustable- Simple and safe two-handed height adjustment in 1" increments
- Adaptable- Easy rear access for transfers; users can face either direction - posterior or anterior
- Controllable- Rifton’s innovative casters include multiple controls for setting speed and direction
|Rifton pacer gait trainer - small|
|Floor to top of arm prompt||19" - 29"|
|Floor to top of MPS (not tilted)*||10" - 20"|
|Overall width||Standard base: 23"|
|Narrow treadmill/stability base: 35"|
|Wide treadmill/stability base: 40"|
|Overall length||Standard base: 26"|
|Treadmill/stability bases: 41"|
|Frame height||Standard & utility bases: 16" - 21"|
|Treadmill/stability bases: 23" - 35"|
|Base height (without upper frame)||Standard base: 11"|
|Treadmill/stability bases: 21"|
|Frame weight (lbs.)||Standard base: 11½"|
|Narrow treadmill/stability base: 27½"|
|Wide treadmill/stability base: 28"|
|Standard upper: 6"|
|Dynamic upper: 7½"|
|Dynamic upper movement||Vertical: 1¼"|
|Maximum treadmill width||Narrow treadmill/stability base: 29"|
|Wide treadmill/stability base: 34"|
|Maximum treadmill height||Treadmill/stability bases: 11"|
|Maximum working load (lbs.)||75|
|*This measurement is taken at the lowest frame and MPS height, and the highest frame and MPS height.|
- The manufacturer warranties that if any product breaks or fails in service during the first year, it will be replaced free of charge.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- If you wish to return the product, please call for return instructions within 30 days of receiving it.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee on Retail Price.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Please hold on to your carton and packaging materials until you are certain that your order fulfills your needs.
- The manufacturer will arrange all the details and pay for the return shipment.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.