Jefferson pediatric car seat
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Jefferson is a rear facing car seat with 7.5 - 40 lbs. weight capacity. Jefferson seat comes with support cushion for the smaller child. Jefferson car seat has durable medical grade naugahyde cleanable cover and a rebound control bar that prevents child from contacting vehicle seat on rebound. E-Z leveling feature provides secure adjustment to the medically desired angle up to 50°. Jefferson car seat comes with improved easy to access harness adjustment strap. Two buckle positions prevent buckle/harness contact with the omphalocele. Jefferson car seat has soft foam buckle pad to protect child from hard buckle. Jefferson features yoke harness design, safeguard latch connectors & expanded leg room for a comfortable fit.Features
- Locking clip
- LATCH assembly
- Anti-rebound bar
- Naugahyde cover
- Infant riser blocks
- Harness and yoke designed specifically for children with omphaloceles
|Jefferson pediatric car seat|
|Height range||19" - 37"|
|Weight capacity||7.5 lbs. - 40 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser of the product that, if properly used strictly in accordance with the instructions and specifications included in the original packaging, it shall be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of Two (2) Years from the date of original purchase.
- This limited warranty is available only for purchasers in the United States and Canada.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to discontinue or change fabrics, parts, models or products, or to make substitutions.
- Please note that the upholstery fabric is subject to some degree of wear as a result or normal use. This kind of normal wear is not covered under warranty.
- If any component covered by this warranty fails for reasons covered by this warranty, manufacturer will, as its option, provide the original purchaser with repair or replacement components for the covered product or component.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- Positively no returns accepted after 3 months from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchanges of Hygiene products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.