Leckey advance bath chair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Leckey advance bath chair provides postural support while ensuring that the individual is stable and secure during bathing. Advance bath chair can be set up into various positions depending on the individual's requirements and the height can be adjusted as per the convenience of the caregiver. Abduction belt and head support provide added security during bath. The lightweight advance bath chair can be folded easily for convenient storage and transport.Features:
- Cover included
- Caregiver assistance
- Maximum weight limit 159 lbs.
- Comes in your choice of three bright colors
- Extra-soft, breathable mesh material that is removable for machine washing
- Available in four sizes to accommodate the youngest child through adolescence
- Frame with angle-adjustable back and leg support made of stainless steel, aluminum, and plastic parts
|Dimensions||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3||Size 4|
|Age||1 - 5||4 - 9||8 - 14||12 - 18|
|User height range||30 - 41"||37 - 49"||45 - 57"||53 - 65"|
|Seat height||2" - 7"||2" - 7"||2" - 7"||2" - 7"|
|Seat height from floor (with trolley)||26" - 28"||26" - 28"||26" - 28"||26" - 28"|
|Max weight||159 lbs.||159 lbs.||159 lbs.||159 lbs.|
- Warranty applies, subject to normal wear and tear, when the products are used as intended, without unapproved modifications, following all manufacturer instructions and requirements.
- Duration of warranty is 24 Months effective from the date of delivery to the customer.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be to repair, replace, or re-fabricate at no charge, or to refund or credit the cost of the system or component there of to the original purchaser, at manufacturer’s sole discretion.
- Limited Warranty does not cover labor, freight charges, or damage due to accidents, neglect, misuse or operation beyond capacity, parts damaged by improper installation, substitution of parts not approved by the manufacturer, any alteration or repair by others that, in manufacturer’s judgment, materially or adversely affects the product or part.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details