Nuprodx multichair 4000 roll-in-shower commode chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Nuprodx multichair 4000 roll-in-shower commode chair features locking caster wheels and locking cantilever arms that swing up to ease transfers. For those with caregiver assistance, Nuprodx 4000 shower and commode chair can be rolled right over a commode, before being rolled into a barrier-free shower. Multichair 4000 roll in shower commode chair has four 5" diameter casters that allow for easy rolling over most surfaces and flip-up cantilever arms that facilitate simple lateral transfers into chair.
Nuprodx multichair 4000 benefits:
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- For those with caregiver assistance, this chair can be rolled right into a barrier-free shower.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and can roll right into barrier-free showers.
- Weight capacity 300 lbs.
- Approximate product weight 28 lbs.
- Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions
- Four 5" diameter casters that allow for easy rolling
- Overall width 22" from outside arm pad to outside arm pad
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless steel components
- Flip-up cantilever arms that facilitate simple lateral transfers into chair
- Modular design with built-in adjustment features and made in the USA
“Hygiene products cannot be returned once used or opened”
|Nuprodx multichair 4000 roll-in shower commode chair|
|A.||Overall height||39" - 43"|
|C.||Overall width (chair only)||21"|
|D.||Inside clearance (chair only)||14" - 17"|
|E.||Floor to seat||21.5" - 25.5"|
|G.||Seat frame to floor||18.5" - 22.5"|
|H||Seat to footrest||12" - 20"|
|Product weight||28 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
The Manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Two-years limited warranty for all parts except cushions.
- One-year limited warranty for the cushions.
- The warranty period begins on the date you receive the chair.
- The chair will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of the manufacture with no charges to you for parts and labor, provided you have proof of purchase and of purchase date.
- Manufacturer makes no warranty of fitness for your particular purpose and no warranty of merchantability beyond that already stated.
- No warranties extend beyond the duration of the express warranty stated above.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions:
- The only obligation of manufacture is to provide the purchaser with free repair and replacement as described above.
- This exclusive warranty remedy will not have failed as long as the manufacturer is willing and able to repair or replace as described, but if this remedy should be held to have failed, the only remaining warranty obligation of manufacturer shall be to refund the acts beyond its control.
- This warranty does not apply to problems arising from normal wear, improper operation, improper maintenance, improper storage or use of product other than the purpose it is intended for.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details