Nuprodx multichair 4000 roll-in-shower commode chair
Nuprodx multichair 4000 roll-in-shower commode chair features leg clamping design which provides an open and accessible seat frame that is as solid as a one-piece welded chair. Multichair 4000 is safe and stable for home use and is also lightweight and portable. Multichair 4000 can easily be breaks down to pack into the optional carrying case which makes it perfect for traveling. Multichair 4000 comes with self-skinning padded seat cushion with ½" water fall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot which helps to protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores. Multichair 4000 is made up of aircraft-grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and durable plastics which don't rust or corrode.
- Weight capacity 300 lbs.
- Adjustable swing-away footrests
- Swing-away/removable push handles
- Four 5" diameter casters with total-lock brakes
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Self-skinning padded seat cushion with ½" water fall-style foam ring
- Won't rust or corrode - constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and durable plastics
- Seat height adjusts from 19.5" to 23.5" due to which it can easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA
“Hygiene products cannot be returned once used or opened”
|Nuprodx multichair 4000 roll-in shower commode chair|
|A.||Overall height||39" - 43"|
|C.||Overall width (chair only)||21"|
|D.||Inside clearance (chair only)||14" - 17"|
|E.||Floor to seat||21.5" - 25.5"|
|G.||Seat frame to floor||18.5" - 22.5"|
|H||Seat to footrest||12" - 20"|
|Product weight||28 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
The Manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Two-years limited warranty for all parts except cushions.
- One-year limited warranty for the cushions.
- The warranty period begins on the date you receive the chair.
- The chair will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of the manufacture with no charges to you for parts and labor, provided you have proof of purchase and of purchase date.
- Manufacturer makes no warranty of fitness for your particular purpose and no warranty of merchantability beyond that already stated.
- No warranties extend beyond the duration of the express warranty stated above.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions:
- The only obligation of manufacture is to provide the purchaser with free repair and replacement as described above.
- This exclusive warranty remedy will not have failed as long as the manufacturer is willing and able to repair or replace as described, but if this remedy should be held to have failed, the only remaining warranty obligation of manufacturer shall be to refund the acts beyond its control.
- This warranty does not apply to problems arising from normal wear, improper operation, improper maintenance, improper storage or use of product other than the purpose it is intended for.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details