Rifton small mobile stander
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Rifton small mobile stander provides new independence and standing mobility for wheelchair- bound clients. Rifton mobile stander a mobile prone stander makes it easy - even for those with no weight-bearing ability. More importantly, this mobile stander helps strengthen critical motor skills so a user can progress toward independent standing.Benefits of using Rifton’s mobile stander:
- Skill building in action - With regular use, the Mobile Stander provides a way for clients to strengthen motor skills and work toward independent standing.
- Freedom to participate - Remove its large wheels, and the Rifton mobile prone stander easily rolls right up to a table or a counter enabling participation in crafts and other stationary activities.
- Freedom to explore - With the Rifton mobile stander’s removable large wheels in place, clients can self-propel in a standing position – free to explore their surroundings alongside (and often ahead of!) their playmates.
- Knee straps - Knee straps provide abduction when desired.
- Fleecy strap - A soft fleecy strap provides the client with back or neck support while standing.
- Casters - Large casters allow the mobile stander to move easily during activities, yet lock securely during transfer.
- Arm prompts - Optional arm prompts help clients develop greater head and shoulder control. They can be removed as control improves.
- Communication tray - The optional and fully adjustable communication tray holds small objects or activities for easy access while standing.
- Accessible deck - Mobile stander's deck is extra wide for simpler transfers and more user participation in the sit-to-stand process, which is so vital in achieving standing mobility.
- Wheel lock - Mobile stander's large wheels each come with a lock that the user can operate to keep his or her stander firmly in place. Once ready to move, the wheel locks can be easily released.
- Adjustable body support - The body support adjusts according to the user's size and requirements. A child who is 25" tall fits into the mini mobile stander, while the large mobile stander can accommodate a young adult up to 65" tall.
- Seat pad - Our unique, adjustable seat pad allows gradual increases in weight-bearing and develops standing mobility skills. Mobile stander supports zero weight-bearing clients, enabling even double amputees to be upright and mobile.
- Removable wheels - Optional large wheels pop on and off with the push of a button. Wheel locks provide security, spoke guards protect fingers, and hand rims keep hands clean. This photo shows the mobile stander in use without the large wheels.
Mobile Stander comes standard with:
- Seat pad
- Body support with padding
|Rifton small mobile stander|
Overall Length & Width
25" x 25½"
23½" - 30"
Width without Big Wheels
Length of Body Support
Width of Body Support
7" - 10"
Height of Body Support
22½" - 29"
6" x 7"
Maximum Working Load
- The manufacturer warranties that if any product breaks or fails in service during the first year, it will be replaced free of charge.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- If you wish to return the product, please call for return instructions within 30 days of receiving it.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee on Retail Price.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Please hold on to your carton and packaging materials until you are certain that your order fulfills your needs.
- The manufacturer will arrange all the details and pay for the return shipment.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.