EasyStand Bantam sit-to-stand stander, medium
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
EasyStand Bantam Medium Stander
The bantam medium pools up two features of both sit to stand and supine positioning to create endless positioning possibilities. Bantam medium stander fits users 48" - 66" tall and up to 200 lbs. with a seat depth range (from seat pivot) of 15" - 20". The central positioning controller of bantam medium shifts between sit to stand and supine modes and the "neutral" setting allows infinite positioning between seated and supine while a manual hydraulic actuator lifts the child to a standing position. Sit-to-stand stander serves as a positioning, feeding, or activity chair both in school and at home to create opportunities for better health, cognitive growth and balance.
- Tool pouch
- Foot straps (pair)
- Seat angle locator
Bantam medium comes standard with the following options included:
- Planar seat
Height only adjustable Foot plates
Manual Hydraulic Actuator with Handle
Two 5" front wheels
Two 5" rear locking swivel casters
Easystand Bantam Medium Features & Advantages
Positioning/activity chair capabilities:
- Can do anterior tilt positioning, posterior tilt in space, offers terrific pelvic support and stability.
- Adjustability creates the opportunity to stand children with positioning challenges.
Hip-Knee flexion transfers:
- Allows standing pivot transfers, lateral seat-to-seat, supine flat-to-load, supine with hip and knee flexion transfers or any position in between.
- Can start in a hip-knee flexion position and gradually increase lower extremity extension.
- To accommodate contracture, match the hip and knee flexion of the child; and then, adjust as range of motion in the hips and knees improves.
- The option to easily go from upright to supine encourages longer periods of standing, especially when loss of head control begins.
The manufacturer provides warranty on the EasyStand Bantam stander as follows:
- Five years on the steel frame.
- Two years on the gas spring lifting mechanism.
- Two years on the hydraulic actuator, and ninety days on all other parts.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of the product, with an approved Return Authorization.
- We will refund the invoiced amount less a 10% restocking fee and shipping charges, if the product is returned in like-new condition and shipping is prepaid.
- All returns must have an RA# number (returned authorization number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for Return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details