Leckey Squiggles multi-position stander
Leckey Squiggles Stander | Sunrise Medical
Leckey Squiggles multi-position stander is a 3-in-1 adjustable stander which is ideal for growing special needs children. Leckey Squiggles paediatric stander is a multi-functional and flexible 3-in-1 stander that can be used as a prone, supine, or upright position. The adjustable postural support ensures optimal comfort and positioning in - position while encouraging the benefits of standing. For children aged 1 to 5, the therapy stander has a wide growth range. The therapy stander comes with a variety of indoor and outdoor mobile bases and has a wide growth range for children aged 1 to 5.
- Standard Model with Support Shell (Includes hip and chest support with sternum prompt; chest and hip lateral supports; size 2 knee cups, footplate and tray attachment)
- Pivot Base - Pneumatic Angle Adjustment for 3-in-1 Positioning
- Positioning Pads (Choose color) (Includes chest and hip pad covers and knee support covers.)
- Upright: Designed for users with good balance and trunk control but cannot stand independently.
- Prone: Provides anterior support and stability while encouraging weight bearing and use of upper extremities
- Versatile: The Squiggles Stander is an extremely versatile 3-in-1 stander, offering prone, upright and supine standing in one product.
- Supine: Support the back of the body and offer lateral and anterior supports to maintain alignment. Allows for partial weight bearing and promotes control of head, trunk, pelvis, knees, and feet.
LECKEY Squiggles Stander Additional & Optional Features
Because of the standing support and the variety of base choices, children will benefit from standing therapy in any environment.
- Lightweight and durable nature
- Disassembled for storage or transportation.
- Allows it to be easily moved from one base to another
- Pivot Base - Pneumatic Angle Adjustment for 3-in-1 Positioning - Standard
A growing child's postural and comfort needs can be easily met with the Leckey Squiggles Stander.
- Fully adjustable pelvic support
- Relaxed and therapeutically effective standing.
- Works for upright, supine, and prone standing positions
- Offers adequate pelvic support and alignment with the rest of the body
Benefits of Standing:
The Leckey Squiggles Stander was created to give children the advantages of standing therapy while also meeting their postural needs. The following are some of the lifestyle and wellness advantages:
- Enhances motor skills
- Pressure relief is improved
- Range of motion is improved
- Increases the functional reach
- Improves circulation and supports vital organs
- Reduces excessive muscle tone and promotes bone health
Playtime Made Easy:
With the choice of a deep set activity table that can be used in the upright or prone position, activities such as playing, eating, reading, writing, or talking with friends are made simple in the Leckey Squiggles Stander.
|Leckey Squiggles Multi-Position Stander|
|Age range:||1 - 5 years|
|Chest support:||Angle adjustment: ±30°|
|Depth adjustment: 2"|
|Chest support height:||21.5" - 32" (footplate to armpit)|
|Chest width:||6.3" - 9" (distance between laterals)|
|Hip support height:||11.8" - 20.8"|
|Hip width:||6.3" - 9" (distance between hip guides)|
|Distance between midline of knees:||5.5" - 8.4"|
|Footplate angle:||Plantarflexion: 10°|
|Tray height range:||Prone: 21.9" - 32.5"|
|Supine: 18.5" - 32.5" (footplate to top of tray)|
|Tray angle adjustment:||Prone: 30°|
|Recommended user height:||29.5" - 43.5"|
|User weight capacity:||48.4 lbs.|
- Warranty applies, subject to normal wear and tear, when the products are used as intended, without unapproved modifications, following all manufacturer instructions and requirements.
- Duration of warranty is 24 Months effective from the date of delivery to the customer.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be to repair, replace, or re-fabricate at no charge, or to refund or credit the cost of the system or component there of to the original purchaser, at manufacturer’s sole discretion.
- Limited Warranty does not cover labor, freight charges, or damage due to accidents, neglect, misuse or operation beyond capacity, parts damaged by improper installation, substitution of parts not approved by the manufacturer, any alteration or repair by others that, in manufacturer’s judgment, materially or adversely affects the product or part.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.