Leckey Squiggles multi-position stander
Special pricing available. Please call us for quote.
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Leckey Squiggles multi-position stander offers a wide range of tilt incline options adjusting from vertical to almost horizontal allowing your child to be placed in the system at their preferred angle. This versatile, adjustable stander offers prone, upright and supine standing in one product, allowing the clinician to offer standing therapy to a range of children. This lightweight chassis can fold away in seconds for storage or transportation.
The wide range of adjustability offered by the chest, hip, and knee supports and the optional head support in Supine provides clinicians with the tools to position a large range of children in the same product. Colorful, tactile and fun design is ideal for young kids, with attractive age appropriate, machine washable covers, available in five colors. Lightweight and robust stander support frame can be disassembled for storage or transportation.Features:
- Versatile: The Squiggles Stander is an extremely versatile 3-in-1 stander, offering prone, upright and supine standing in one product.
- Prone: Provides anterior support and stability while encouraging weight bearing and use of upper extremities
- Upright: Designed for users with good balance and trunk control but cannot stand independently.
- Supine: Support the back of the body and offer lateral and anterior supports to maintain alignment. Allows for partial weight bearing and promotes control of head, trunk, pelvis, knees and feet.
|Leckey Squiggles multi-position stander|
|Age (approx)||1 - 5 years|
|User height||29.5" - 43.3"|
|Max. user weight||48.4 lbs.|
|Chest support height (Footplate to armpit)||21.5" - 32"|
|Chest width (Distance between laterals)||6.3" - 9"|
|Chest support - Angle adjustment||+/- 30°|
|Chest support - Depth adjustment||2"|
|Hip support (Height from footplate to mid buttocks)||11.8" - 20.8"|
|Hip width (Distance between hip guides)||6.3" - 9"|
|Distance between midline of knees||5.5" - 8.4"|
|Footplate angle - plantarflexion||10°|
|Footplate angle - dorsiflexion||10°|
|Tray height - prone (footplate to top of tray)||21.9" - 32.5"|
|Tray height - supine (footplate to top of tray)||18.5" - 32.5"|
|Tray angle adjustment - prone||30°|
|Tray angle adjustment - supine||40°|
|Stander support frame (L x W x H)||26.8" x 15.4" x 15.4"|
|Stander support frame weight||15.4 lbs.|
|Pivot chassis footprint (unfolded - L x W x H)||32.3" x 21.7" x 20.3"|
|Pivot chassis footprint (unfolded) Weight||12.1 lbs.|
|Pivot chassis angle range - prone||90° - 160°|
|Pivot chassis angle range - supine||90° - 160°|
|Easel chassis angle range - prone||90° - 70°|
|Easel chassis angle range - supine||90° - 70°|
|Pivot chassis footprint (folded - L x W x H)||27.6" x 21.7" x 11.8"|
|Pivot chassis footprint (folded) Weight||12.1 lbs.|
|Pivot chassis footprint (folded) Length||27.2"|
- Warranty applies, subject to normal wear and tear, when the products are used as intended, without unapproved modifications, following all manufacturer instructions and requirements.
- Duration of warranty is 24 Months effective from the date of delivery to the customer.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be to repair, replace, or re-fabricate at no charge, or to refund or credit the cost of the system or component there of to the original purchaser, at manufacturer’s sole discretion.
- Limited Warranty does not cover labor, freight charges, or damage due to accidents, neglect, misuse or operation beyond capacity, parts damaged by improper installation, substitution of parts not approved by the manufacturer, any alteration or repair by others that, in manufacturer’s judgment, materially or adversely affects the product or part.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- Manufacturer will charge restocking fees, if non-stock items cancelled after 3 weeks of placing the order.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.