*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Services available:resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Leckey Totstander | Sunrise Medical
Leckey Totstander is especially designed for special needs children. The Totstander is a clear and straightforward upright stander that can be used by therapists to test a child's standing capacity. Depending on the child's capacity, this paediatric stander encourages active standing, movement, and weight shifting.
- Totstander is a lightweight upright stander that is quick to use.
- It encourages active standing, movement, and shifting of weight.
- Leckey Totstander is a smaller version of the Leckey Freestander.
- Flexible chest support, knee supports, and sandals are all available.
- The Totstander is made of the Leckey Meadow fabric and comes in one size.
- For children aged 1 to 5, a simple and easy-to-use upright standing device is available.
- Can be used as a stander or as a guide for therapists to evaluate a child's standing capacity.
- Simple and straightforward to use. It can be used as a test to evaluate a child's standing capacity.
LECKEY Totstander Features & Benefits
The Totstander's versatility means that it will meet the needs of a wide variety of children.
It can be used as a test to evaluate a child's standing capacity.
Flexible chest support, knee supports, and sandals are all available.
Adjustable sandals that are at ground level.
|Age (approximate)||Size 1 - age 1 to 5 years|
|Chest band height||18.5" - 26"|
|Base depth width||18" x 18"|
- Warranty applies, subject to normal wear and tear, when the products are used as intended, without unapproved modifications, following all manufacturer instructions and requirements.
- Duration of warranty is 24 Months effective from the date of delivery to the customer.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be to repair, replace, or re-fabricate at no charge, or to refund or credit the cost of the system or component there of to the original purchaser, at manufacturer’s sole discretion.
- Limited Warranty does not cover labor, freight charges, or damage due to accidents, neglect, misuse or operation beyond capacity, parts damaged by improper installation, substitution of parts not approved by the manufacturer, any alteration or repair by others that, in manufacturer’s judgment, materially or adversely affects the product or part.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.