Comfort company acta-back
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Comfort company acta-back features three layer foam construction, including visco surface layer. The lightweight durable aluminum shell comes with head support holes and lateral hardware slots. Comfort company back has patented compass hardware that quickly installs to wheelchair and adjusts for depth, height, and angle while the user remains seated. Acta-back patented moldable aluminum stays conform, support back and provides with pelvic and scapular relief. Comfort company acta-back is available in 12" - 22" heights and 12" - 24" widths with two fabric options: Comfort-Tek and Stretch-Air.Features
- Positive locking feature for angle rotation
- Fully adjustable for height, depth, and angle of recline
- Requires only 1.5" of space on each cane for mounting purposes
- Hardware may be installed within minutes and fits 3/4", 7/8", and 1" tubing
- Quick-release feature allows backrest to be removed vertically within seconds
- All adjustments can be made while the user is seated in the wheelchair, eliminating the need for multiple transfers during the fitting process
- A moldable center section allows precise contours for any spinal curvature. This offers increased support and comfort to accommodate lumbar, scoliosis, and kyphosis needs.
- NEW: inner top zipper allows moldable stays to be removed - molded - replaced without having to remove the foam & cover from the backrest. All done while the user is seated.
- Moldable aluminum stays are offset from the center, removing pressure points from the spine and allowing for more aggressive molding to either side to support a rotated back.
The Acta-Back features a patented custom moldable center section:
|Comfort company acta-back|
|Back height||12" - 22"|
|Back width||12" - 24"|
|Weight limit||250 lbs - 400 lbs|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- Products returned after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
20% of price of all returned items.
40% of price of all returned items.
No returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details