Comfort company acta-relief back
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Comfort company acta-relief back has a thick visco surface layer that adds extra comfort and support by contouring to the user's body. Acta-relief back features flexible, adjustable straps that allow the product to offset the center of pressure and better remove pressure points from the spine and allows for a more aggressive molding to each individual patient's natural anatomy to support many seating positions ranging from upright seating to a severely rotated back. Acta-relief backrest is equipped with an oversized aluminum shell cut-out to allow deeper immersion into the back.
THE BOA ADVANTAGE
- MICRO-ADJUSTABLE:Each click of the Boa reel offers one millimeter of precision fit adjustment.
- SECURE:Once the Boa reel is locked into place, it stays that way.
- CUSTOMIZABLE FIT:Boa delivers smooth, even adjustment without pressure points for maximum comfort.
- CONVENIENT:The Boa closure system offers an adjustment solution free of messy straps, ratchets, and fasteners.
|Comfort company acta-relief back|
|Width||16" - 20"|
|Height||16" - 20"|
|Product weight||3.3 lbs. - 3.9 lbs.|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- Products returned after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
20% of price of all returned items.
40% of price of all returned items.
No returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details