Comfort company acta-back deep
Comfort company acta-back deep has three layer foam construction including visco surface. It has lightweight durable aluminum shell that comes with head support holes and has patented moldable aluminum stays that conform and support back. The back provides pelvic and scapular relief. Its patented compass hardware quickly installs to wheelchair and easily adjusts for depth, height, and angle while the user remains seated. The back's deepback wings have a thin profile for greater range of motion and are wide & angle adjustable up to 2". The acta-back deep is available with two fabric options: Comfort-tek and Stretch-air.
Buy now and get extra 10% discount
The acta-back's moldable center section allows precise contours for any spinal curvature. This offers increased support and comfort to accommodate lumbar, scoliosis, and kyphosis needs. The inner top zipper allows moldable stays to be removed - molded - replaced without having to remove the foam & cover from the backrest. All done while the user is seated. The back's moldable aluminum stays are offset from the center, removing pressure points from the spine and allowing for more aggressive molding to either side to support a rotated back.
|Comfort company acta-back deep|
|Back height||12" - 22"|
|Back width||12" - 24"|
|Weight limit||250 lbs - 400 lbs|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- Products returned after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
20% of price of all returned items.
40% of price of all returned items.
No returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details