Jay X2 wheelchair cushion
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Please call us to configure custom cushion size
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order Custom and non-standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
Jay X2 is a lightweight, maintenance-free, fluid wheelchair cushion with a reduced profile that is designed to provide stability and pressure relief to active clients. Using elements from the Jay Xtreme and Active cushions, the X2 combines Jay’s time-tested designs with its latest technologies.
Lightweight, stable foam base with reduced profile: Jay X2's incredibly lightweight foam keeps the overall weight of the mobility system down for active clients, while its 2.25" profile doesn't sacrifice seat-to-floor height. Its flat base allows the client to sit at the front of the cushion comfortably during daily tasks and activities. A notch at the rear of the cushion reduces pressure over the coccyx bone. Removable 1" lateral thigh supports provide additional positioning.
Jay Flow fluid insert: Jay X2 wheelchair seating features a small Jay Flow fluid insert, which conforms to each individual's shape and ensures proper fluid placement beneath bony prominences to help protect the skin from breakdown. Its zero-maintenance design delivers superior results throughout the life of the cushion.
Innovative, dual-cover system: For convenience and protection, Jay X2 features a dual-cover system. The inner cover is water-resistant and easy to wipe off and clean, while its Aqua-guard zipper and anti-wicking thread protect the foam base from fluids. The machine-washable, stretch outer cover reduces surface tension and its zipper enclosure ensures secure coverage.Features
- Stretch outer cover
- Water-resistant inner cover
- Innovative dual-cover technologies
- Maintenance-free Jay Flow fluid insert
- Lightweight, reduced profile skin protection for active users
- Non-contoured, high resiliency foam with rear coccyx notch base
|Jay X2 wheelchair cushion|
|Product weight||3.8 lbs. (16" x 16")|
|Width range||14" to 20"|
|Depth range||14" to 20"|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.