Jay X2 wheelchair cushion
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Please call us to configure custom cushion size
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order Custom and non-standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
Jay X2 is a lightweight, maintenance-free, fluid wheelchair cushion with a reduced profile that is designed to provide stability and pressure relief to active clients. Using elements from the Jay Xtreme and Active cushions, the X2 combines Jay’s time-tested designs with its latest technologies.
Lightweight, stable foam base with reduced profile: Jay X2's incredibly lightweight foam keeps the overall weight of the mobility system down for active clients, while its 2.25" profile doesn't sacrifice seat-to-floor height. Its flat base allows the client to sit at the front of the cushion comfortably during daily tasks and activities. A notch at the rear of the cushion reduces pressure over the coccyx bone. Removable 1" lateral thigh supports provide additional positioning.
Jay Flow fluid insert: Jay X2 wheelchair seating features a small Jay Flow fluid insert, which conforms to each individual's shape and ensures proper fluid placement beneath bony prominences to help protect the skin from breakdown. Its zero-maintenance design delivers superior results throughout the life of the cushion.
Innovative, dual-cover system: For convenience and protection, Jay X2 features a dual-cover system. The inner cover is water-resistant and easy to wipe off and clean, while its Aqua-guard zipper and anti-wicking thread protect the foam base from fluids. The machine-washable, stretch outer cover reduces surface tension and its zipper enclosure ensures secure coverage.
- Stretch outer cover
- Water-resistant inner cover
- Innovative dual-cover technologies
- Outer Cover with Colored Side Bands
- Maintenance-free Jay Flow fluid insert
- Lightweight, reduced profile skin protection for active users
- Non-contoured, high resiliency foam with rear coccyx notch base
|Jay X2 wheelchair cushion|
|Product weight||3.8 lbs. (16" x 16")|
|Width range||14" to 20"|
|Depth range||14" to 20"|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.