Jay X2 Wheelchair Cushion
Jay X2 Wheelchair Cushion
Jay X2 Wheelchair Cushion is a lightweight, fluid cushion which is designed to provide pressure relief, stability and protects the skin of the user. X2 Cushion uses elements from the Jay Xtreme and active cushions which combines jay's time-tested design and its technologies.Features
- Lightweight Cushion
- Weight Capacity - 300 lbs.
- Water-resistant inner cover
- Maintenance-free Jay flow fluid insert
Jay Flow Fluid Insert:
- Helps to protect the skin from breakdown.
- Provides proper fluid placement beneath bony prominences.
- Small jay flow fluid insert which conforms to each individual's shape.
- Its maintenance-free design provides superior results throughout the life of the cushion.
Lightweight, reduced profile with stable foam base:
- Its 2.25" profile doesn't sacrifice seat-to-floor height.
- Lightweight foam reduces the overall weight of the cushion.
- 1" removable lateral thigh supports gives additional positioning.
- A notch at the rear of the cushion minimizes pressure over the coccyx bone.
- Its flat base helps the client to sit comfortably at the front of the cushion during different tasks.
Innovative, Dual-cover system:
- It provides convenience and protection.
- Inner cover is water-resistant and easy to wipe off and clean.
- Its Aqua-guard zipper and anti-wicking thread saves the foam base from fluids.
- Outer cover is machine-washable, stretchable cover reduces surface tension and its zipper enclosure provides secure coverage.
Jay Your WAY Modifications
JAY Your Way
Seat is an important factor in overall comfort, and JAY Seating have made it a priority to provide seating designed to meet as per the specific needs. With JAY Your Way
- JAY products are easily modified to meet comfort needs and also your individual styles.
- From clinical improvements to colored covers, JAY Your Way modifies cushions and backs specifically to address unique individual needs and preferences.
- JAY Your Way products can fulfil these specific requirements and more. If,
- You need additional support
- A cushion to fit perfectly on your chair
- Want to show your past military service with a Military Service Patch
Note: Jay Your WAY Modifications available upon special request, please call or email us for specific details.
|Jay X2 wheelchair cushion|
|Product weight||3.8 lbs. (16" x 16")|
|Width range||14" to 20"|
|Depth range||14" to 20"|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
|Base||Non-contoured, high resiliency foam with rear coccyx notch|
|Insert||JAY Flow Fluid tripad|
|Inner Cover||Moisture-resistant with AquaGuard zipper, anti-wicking seam thread, and built-in modular thigh support compartments|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.