Comfort Company Elements Gel Cushion
Comfort company elements gel cushion is a polyurethane bladder with four compartments, providing optimal distribution of body-weight. For optimal comfort, the elements gel wheelchair cushion maintains the integrity of the skin and the seated temperature. Its single-layer foam construction contours to user body, reducing high pressure areas. Elements gel cushion is now available in both 2” and 3” thickness.
Latex-free cover option:
Comfort-tek: Designed for infection control and as an incontinence barrier, this polyurethane material has a smooth and extremely soft top layer with a high-stretch polyester backing. It is an easily cleaned surface using most common disinfectants.
Stretch-air: Designed to be airy and breathable with a superior stretch. It provides heat dissipation for comfort while the multi-directional stretch contributes to pressure relief by allowing the user to gain the full benefit of the back support or cushion design.
- Inset QuadraGel pack
- Non-skid bottom and hook/loop connection
- Single-layer foam construction contours to the users body, reducing high pressure areas
Please call us to configure custom cushion size.
Custom and Non-Standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- If any product for which the purchaser demands rerouting before delivery, there will be a 25% restocking fee for all merchandise that is rerouted.
- No restocking fee will be charged if an error by manufacturer resulted in shipment of product that did not conform with the order received.
- Once a non-standard item has been started in production, Manufacturer does not allow cancellations.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to determine condition and salability of products returned.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.