Jay J3 Posterior Wheelchair Back
Jay J3 Posterior Back
Jay J3 Posterior Back is the most versatile wheelchair back, with different levels of support height. J3's wheelchair back product line includes a variety of height, width, and contour depth back shells to fit the client's back.
The back is lightweight and adjustable, with a variety of hardware options for simple installation. J3 Posterior Deep Back has 6" of lateral support, providing posterior and lateral stability to clients with a variety of postures and functional needs.
Four hardware options: The J3 offers four hardware options to accommodate a span of priorities and wheelchair configurations.
- SH - Easy to install, 2-point, quick-release hardware that allows for numerous attaching positions.
- RH - 25% lighter than SH hardware and optimized for ultra-lightweight wheelchairs without compromising adjustability.
- RHF(Fixed) - 25% lighter than SH hardware and optimized for ultra-lightweight wheelchairs without compromising adjustability.
- TH - 2-point, quick-release hardware optimized for tilt-in-space wheelchairs, with a lengthened attachment pin and 500 lb. weight capacity.
- FS - 4-Point is quick-release hardware that withstands greater force by distributing across four mounting locations.
Four support height levels: It provides support for clients with wide ranges of torso heights and levels of injury
- Lower Thoracic - 6.5", 8", 9.5"
- Mid Thoracic - 12", 13.5", 15"
- Upper Thoracic - 16.5", 18", 19.5"
- Shoulder height - 21", 22.5, 24"
- The back offers a new contour shape that provides posterior 2.2" lateral thoracic support and stability to clients with different postures and functional needs.
J3 Form Back Support:
- When an off-the-shelf back cannot assist an individual's orthopedic asymmetries, j3 form back support can be used.
- It makes it easy to create a personalized solution to suit the client's specific needs.
Jay J3 Back
|Jay J3 Posterior Back (PA)||Jay J3 contour back offers 2.2" of lateral thoracic support.|
|Jay J3 Posterior Lateral Back (PL)||The posterior lateral back provides 3" of lateral thoracic support.|
|Jay J3 Posterior Deep Back (PD)||The 6" deep laterals in the posterior deep back, provide midline postural support and positioning while the curved, 7" tall built-in contoured laterals provide excellent thoracic support.|
|Jay J3 Posterior Deep Lateral Back (PDL)||Jay J3 Posterior Deep Lateral Back has 6" deep laterals which provide upper thoracic support.|
|Jay J3 Posterior Deep Contour Back (PDC)||J3 Posterior Deep Contour Back has 6" lateral which provides support to the pelvic area.|
Jay Your WAY Modifications
JAY Your Way
The seat is an important factor in overall comfort, and JAY Seating has made it a priority to provide seating designed to meet specific needs. With JAY Your Way
- JAY products are easily modified to meet comfort needs and also your individual styles.
- From clinical improvements to colored covers, JAY Your Way modifies cushions and backs specifically to address unique individual needs and preferences.
- JAY Your Way products can fulfill these specific requirements and more. If,
- You need additional support
- A cushion to fit perfectly on your chair
- Want to show your past military service with a Military Service Patch
Note: Jay Your WAY Modifications are available upon special request, please call or email us for specific details.
|Jay J3 Posterior Back|
|Product weight||1.4 lbs. and up (without hardware)|
|Width range||12" to 20"|
|Height||Lower thoracic||6.5", 8", 9.5"|
|Mid thoracic||12".13.5", 15"|
|Upper thoracic||16.5", 18", 19.5"|
|Shoulder height||21", 22.5", 24"|
|Hardware angle adjustability||20°|
|Hardware width adjustability||+2"|
|Frame tubing compatibility||3/4" to 1 1/8"|
|Lateral contour support||2.2"|
|Foam insert||1½" soft foam|
|Weight capacity||12" to 20" widths:||300 lbs.|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.