Comfort company acta-back LTS back
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Comfort company acta-back LTS back is a lightweight durable aluminum shell that comes with head support pad holes and lateral trunk support hardware slots. Acta-back LTS has three layer foam construction, including Viscool surface layer and has patented moldable aluminum stays that conform and provides back support, pelvic and scapular relief. Acta-back has patented compass hardware which quickly installs to wheelchair and is easily adjustable for depth, height, and angle while the user remains seated.
|Comfort company acta-back LTS|
|Back height||14" - 22"|
|Back width||14" - 24"|
|14" - 18"||250 lbs.|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- Products returned after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
20% of price of all returned items.
40% of price of all returned items.
No returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details