Comprilan Standard Compression Detached Closure Bandage
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Comprilan Standard Compression Bandage provides gradient compression for the treatment of venous ulcers, venous insufficiencies and lymphedema. It helps reduce swelling and stabilizes the size of the limb. It is made of 100% cotton and provides high working pressure and lower resting pressure. Designed to allow optimal management of edema. It has high resistance to stretch to increase venous and lymphatic return. Its open weave fabric allows the skin to breathe and interlocking weave provides short stretch to ensure consistent compression. Can be worn comfortably, safely and effectively during rest and activity. It is a short stretch bandage providing both compression and high resistance to stretch to increase venous return in the management of venous leg ulcers.
- Easy application.
- Washable and reusable.
- Available in different sizes.
- Enhanced patient comfort.
- Easy care, durable, cool and light.
- Easy to remove, skin friendly material.
- Provides high resistance to stretch to increase venous and lymphatic return.
- Interlocking weave provides short stretch to ensure consistent compression.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.