- Links to other websites
- Controlling your personal information
- Your Security
- Choose a Strong Password
- Protect Your System
- Here are some ways to protect your system, devices, and wireless network:
- Supported Browsers
- E-mails from Medicaleshop
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by letting us know using our Contact Us information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us this request using our Contact Us information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The purpose of the Website Security Policy is to establish rules for preserving the integrity, availability, and authenticity of medicaleshop.com.
To protect your password, it's important to change it periodically and keep your password private, since anybody who knows your password may access your account. We recommend changing your password every 30-60 days.
Use at least 8 characters. While not required, adding numbers or special characters to your password will make it even stronger. For example, the password "cloudy!%" is a much stronger password than "cloudy"Choose an original password. Do not use the same password that you use on other sites, including your email provider. Actively monitor all your accounts, including your email provider, for unauthorized or suspicious activity. Avoid passwords that are easy to guess. These include passwords such as "secret password," "password," "abc123" or "123456." They also include things like a dictionary word, your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that can easily be obtained.
Some suspicious e-mails contain attachments and links to websites that try to install malicious software on your computer. Do not click on such links.
- If you've entered your password on what you think might be a malicious website, go to Forgot Your Password and change it immediately.
- If you've entered your credit card information on what you think might be a malicious website or replied to an email with that information, immediately contact your credit card company.
- Install antivirus or anti-malware software from a reputable company.
- Keep security software up-to-date by installing updates and patches as soon as they are available.
- Do not install software that you do not need or that comes from unverified sources. Ignore urgent pop-ups that tell you your devices are infected with a virus and that you must click a link to fix the problem.
- Do not leave your devices unattended in public places. Select the option to manually, not automatically, connect to WiFi.
- Disable hotspots when not needed.
- Change the name of your wireless network and any pre-set passwords provided by the vendor, even if the name and password seem complex.
To keep giving you a great shopping experience, we periodically update our website security certificates based on new SSL Standards.
To continue enjoying our website you should install a supported browser and make sure that you’re always using the latest version.
To install or update a supported browser please visit any of the browsers' websites:
- Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/downloads/#safari
- Google Chrome https://www.google.com/chrome/
- Microsoft Internet Explorer https://www.microsoft.com/ie
- Microsoft Edge https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/microsoft-edge
- Mozilla Firefox https://www.getfirefox.com/Operahttps://www.opera.com/
- Report Suspicious E-mails, Phone Calls, or Webpages.
- We take phishing and spoofing attempts on our customers very seriously.
- If you receive an email that you think may not be from us, please report it to us by sending the e-mail or webpage to email@example.com.
- To report a phishing or spoofed e-mail or webpage: Open a new e-mail and attach the e-mail you suspect is fake.
- For suspicious web pages, simply copy & paste the link into the email body.
- If you can't send the e-mail as an attachment, you can forward it. Send the e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note: Sending this suspicious e-mail as an attachment is the best way for us to track it.