McKesson Double Lumen Sprague Stethoscope, Black, 16 Inch Tube
McKesson Double Lumen Sprague Stethoscope is threaded chest piece drum of chrome plated zinc permits the use of five interchangeable chest piece fittings - an adult and pediatric diaphragm, and three bells (11/4", 1", 3/4") - for complete diagnostic capability in most patients. It is complete with an accessory pouch containing the bell chest pieces, chest piece key, 2 spare diaphragms, one pair of mushroom ear tips, and one pair of silicon ear tips. It has proprietary valve mechanism eliminates acoustic leakage. It has adjustable chrome-plated brass Binaurals. The double-tube configuration in 16 inch length. The overall length 24 inches. It is not made with natural rubber latex.
|Bell Size||1-1/4 Inch / 1 Inch / 3/4 Inch Bell|
|Binaurals Material||Adjustable Chrome-Plated Brass Binaurals|
|Chestpiece Material||Chrome Plated Chestpiece|
|Diaphragm Diameter||1.5 Inch Diaphragm|
|Ear Pieces Type||1 Pair Silicon Ear tips, 1 Pair Mushroom Ear tips|
|Head Type||Double Sided Chestpiece|
|Number of Tubes||2 Tubes|
|Tube Length||16 Inch Tube|
|Tube Type||Double Lumen|
|User||Adult / Pediatric|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details