AEL Hip Belt: 4-Point with Lever-Release Buckle
AEL 4-point hip belt with lever-release buckle features neoprene-padded construction which is durable and contoured to the pelvis, allowing the straps to be tightly secured and provides superior comfort. The 4-point hip belt is designed to discourage pelvic tilt or rotation.
AEL 4-point hip belt has four padded straps with 4 points of attachment for ultimate protection. For optimum effectiveness, center the buckle and pad between the hips. Use the top straps to pull the hips back, stabilizing the lower spine. The bottom strap should be pulled down across the pelvis to position it at 90 degree angle. Once straps are installed and pad is centered, use the pull rings to adjust the length.
Suggested for wheelchair conditions:
- Positions the pelvis in the chair
Suggested for physical conditions:
- High tone
- Pelvic rotation
- Anterior pelvic tilt
Lever release buckle style features
Center-Pull Hip Belts include one D-Ring to pull for adjustment. Pull the D-Ring away from the buckle to tighten. A single D-ring pull is typically easier for the client to tighten the belt with a single movement.
Rear-Pull Hip Belts include two D-rings to pull for adjustment. Pull both the left and right D-rings towards the buckle to tighten. Two D-ring pulls allow the caregiver to adjust each side of the pelvis Independently.
Note: AEL Hip Stabilizing Belts are designed as positioning aids and do not qualify as automobile restraints.
|AEL 4-Point hip belt with lever-release buckle|
|Model||Size||Webbing Width||Width per pad (2 pads/belt)||Pull style|
Any product found to be defective in material and workmanship during normal use will be repaired or replaced according to the schedule below:
- Hardware - Lifetime
- Soft Goods - 1 Year
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to inspection by us and some returns may be charged a restocking and/or rework fee
- All returns must have an RA number (Returned Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom fabricated products may not be returned.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.