AEL Airlogic Chest Harness: Swivel-Point
AirLogic swivel-point chest harness features a swiveling, side release buckle in the center that enables a comfortable and personal fit. Use the swivel buckle to angle the left and right panels, contouring to the user's body. Using less material than a traditional butterfly-style harness, the swivel-point posture support is less restricting and does not obstruct feeding tubes in the lower trunk area.
- Every body is different. The side-release center buckle swivels to comfortably position asymmetrical postures – contouring to the user's body.
AirLogic - Leader in durable stretch belts
- AirLogic avoid common issues found with traditional neoprene belts, such as tearing at the seams. AirLogic has unique panel design which enhances durability through a controlled 2-way stretch - withstanding high tone. In addition to the durable panel, the unique AirLogic buckles have been thoroughly tested, boasting a high strength rating of direct force.
Breathable & moisture wicking
- AirLogic technology maximizes breathability and comfort with moisture wicking materials, keeping the user cool and dry.
- Choice of front and rear-pull
- Choice of stretch and non-stretch
- More pediatric and adult size options
- Longer top straps to lower the center buckle farther down the chest
Suggested for physical conditions:
Body temperature control
Shoulder Protraction: one or both shoulders lean forward
Thoracic Kyphosis causing forward flexion of the upper trunk
Suggested for wheelchair conditions
Eliminates obstruction in the lower trunk area for feeding tubes
Achieves intimate contact with seating surface due to decreased spasticity
Allows for easy transfers in and out of the support with the center release buckle
|AirLogic swivel-point chest harness|
- If the product is found to be defective in material and workmanship during normal use, it will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer's discretion as follows:
- Hardware – lifetime
- Soft Goods – 1 year
- The manufacturer makes no other warranties regarding products, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply to warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to inspection by us and some returns may be charged a restocking and/or rework fee
- All returns must have an RA number (Returned Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom fabricated products may not be returned.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.