AirLogic swivel-point chest harness
AirLogic swivel-point chest harness features the swiveling, side-release buckle at the center of the harness that enables a comfortable and personal fit. The swiveling buckle can be used to angle the left and right panels – to contour to the user’s body. Breathable & moisture wicking patented AirLogic technology maximizes breath-ability and comfort with moisture-wicking materials, keeping the user cool and dry. AirLogic swivel-point chest harness avoids common issues that found with traditional neoprene belts, such as tearing at the seams. The unique AirLogic panel design enhances durability through a controlled 2-waystretch, withstanding high tone and heavy use. In addition to the durable panel, the unique AirLogic buckles boast a minimum strength rating of 50 lbs of direct force.
|Physical conditions||Wheelchair conditions|
|AirLogic swivel-point chest harness|
|Small||14 ½”||10 ½”||6 ¼”||8 ½”||2”||1”|
|Medium||18”||13 ¼”||8”||10 ¼”||2 ¼”||1”|
|Large||19 ¼”||15 ¾”||10”||11 ¼”||2 ½”||1"|
- If the product is found to be defective in material and workmanship during normal use, it will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer's discretion as follows:
- Hardware – lifetime
- Soft Goods – 1 year
- The manufacturer makes no other warranties regarding products, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply to warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to inspection by us and some returns may be charged a restocking and/or rework fee
- All returns must have an RA number (Returned Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom fabricated products may not be returned.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.