Jay Focus point back
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Jay Focus Point wheelchair back is a three-piece contoured backrest features a reinforced contoured aluminum shell, multi-adjustable lateral "wings" and a pelvic wedge for additional posterior pelvic support.
65° of angle adjustability: Jay Focus Point wheelchair back utilizes four-point hardware that allows for 20° of forward angle adjustment and 45° of rearward angle adjustment to increase visual orientation and improve digestion and respiratory function for clients with varying postures.
Adjustable lateral thoracic supports: Jay Focus Point back's lateral thoracic "wings" adjust in angle, height, and width to provide customizable postural support and accommodate asymmetrical postures.
Scapular cutouts: Jay Focus Point back shell angles inward at the shoulder blades to minimize interference with the upper extremities for maximum range of motion.Features
- Contoured foam insert
- 3-piece stretch outer cover
- Rib reinforced contoured aluminum shell
|Jay Focus Point back|
|Product weight||8.69 lbs.|
|Width range||14" to 21"|
|Height||14" to 20"|
|Hardware angle adjustability||65°|
|Hardware width adjustability||+1"|
|Frame tubing compatibility||7/8", 1", 1 1/8"|
|Lateral contour support||6"|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.