POSAlinc original knee adductor
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
POSAlinc original knee adductor features mounting hardware which includes a four-prong clamp that grips the tubing at two points of contact. It provides more stability than a traditional collar clamp that grips the tubing at a single point. Track mounting option is available for wheelchairs without a hanger mount. POSAlinc original knob kit can be ordered for tool-less solution for adductor removal and adjustment.Includes
- Black neoprene cover
- ½” medium SunMate (adductor pad)
Any product found to be defective in material and workmanship during normal use will be repaired or replaced according to the schedule below:
- Hardware - Lifetime
- Soft Goods - 1 Year
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to inspection by us and some returns may be charged a restocking and/or rework fee
- All returns must have an RA number (Returned Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom fabricated products may not be returned.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.