Prism Rehab Walking Total Support System by Handicare
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Prism Medical rehab walking total support system is a fall prevention device that aids with ambulation and gate training. The Rehab walking total support sling provides lateral support when moving and has an 800-pound safe operating load. The cushioned torso harness of the Rehab walking sling is composed of non-slip fabric. Leg supports are also padded for further comfort. The Rehab walking whole support system is available in a variety of sizes, each of which is customizable.
With the Rehab Walking Total Support System Sling, you'll be able to find your stride and get moving in the right direction. It's the assistance you need to get back on your feet—one step at a time—for standing, rising, and gait training. The Rehab Walking Total Support System Sling prevents falls by allowing natural sit-to-stand movement and assisting with ambulation and gait training. It may be lifted from a bedside or a chair and provides upright and lateral support as well as fall prevention while assisting with pivot transfers and toileting.
- Safe working load of 800 pounds
- With twin adjustable Velcro enclosures, it provides torso support
- Transfers, standing, gait training, and fall prevention are all covered
- Adjustable buckle cages connect the padded leg harness to the torso support
|Prism Medical Rehab Walking Total Support System|
|Size||Waist Circumference (inches)||Safe Working Load|
|Extra Small||25 - 32||800 lbs.|
|Small||32 - 36||800 lbs.|
|Medium||37 - 52||800 lbs.|
|Large||53 - 60||800 lbs.|
|Extra Large||61 - 68||800 lbs.|
|Extra Extra Large||69 - 76||800 lbs.|
- Prism Medical slings are warranted against manufacturer defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- The warranty does not apply to failure attributable to normal wear and tear, damage by natural forces, user neglect, user misuse, or deliberate destruction.
- The liability of Prism Medical under the terms of this guarantee shall be limited to the replacement of the sling.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details