Sphynx - Zippie Pediatric Transportable Folding Wheelchair with Tilt-in-Space by Sunrise Medical
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Zippie Sphynx pediatric tilt wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Zippie Sphynx pediatric tilt wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with the wheelchair order form and upgrade options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for Exclusive Offers.
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Zippie Sphynx Tilt Wheelchair is a really portable pediatric tilt wheelchair that is specially designed for families on the move. Sphynx tilt-in-space wheelchair offers a foldable frame and a variety of seating configurations for ultra-compact storage. In one easy-to-use wheelchair, Zippie Sphynx addresses both caregiver and clinical needs. Sphynx weighs about 30 lbs. and can be easily hoisted into and out of vehicles for maximum portability. Zippie Sphynx Wheelchair is available in five different colors. The wheelchair's adjustable seat width and depth allow it to grow with the child, eliminating the need for the client to purchase a new one as the child grows.
Exclusive Offers (*option selection required):
- Free Tool kit
- Free Backpack
- Free Cup Holder
- Free 2-Point Positioning
- 5% Extra discount
- Special pricing on any jay back & cushion (Please call us for specific details)
Zippie Sphynx Includes:
- Adjustable Stroller Handle
- Quick Release Rear Wheels
- Foot Operated Wheel Lock
- Silver & Black Folding Frame
- 10°, 20°, 30° Seat Tilt Settings
- Quick-Adjust Recline Backrest
- Seat Sling with Depth Adjustability
- 12" Rear Wheels & 6" Casters (Solid)
- Height & Angle Adjustable Footplates
For client and caregiver:
- The height of the push handle can be adjusted to suit the needs of different caregivers.
- To fit a child's specific demands, the stylish upholstery is compatible with both JAY® and WHITMYER® seating and positioning options.
- Standard features include adjustable tilt settings of 10°, 20°, and 30°, as well as an 85° to 100° recline for optimum positioning.
- Built-in growth of up to 5" is provided by the depth-adjustable seat. Without the need for spare parts, keep up with your developing kids.
- Adaptable leg support accommodates growth, changes in lower leg length, or asymmetrical leg lengths.
- Crash tested and authorized for occupied transit (ANSI/RESNA WC-19 compliance).
Truly Transportable Tilt:
- The most compact folded dimensions.
- Its transport dimensions (34" x 25.5" x 16.75") are small enough to fit within a standard compact car's trunk space, and even within some suitcases.
- Sphynx's patent-pending one-step folding is quick, easy, and intuitive, transforming the wheelchair into an ultra-compact package perfect for families on the move in just seconds.
Standard or Individually Configured Seating Options:
- For clients with low clinical demands, ZIPPIE Sphynx has comfortable standard seats.
- For clients with more complex seating requirements, Sphynx can be customized utilizing a variety of JAY WHITMYER Headrests and JAY Positioning accessories.
Please call us for specific details.
Benefits of Tilt and Recline:
- When needed, a Recline can be quickly altered from 85° to 100°.
- The static tilt setting can be adjusted to 10°, 20°, or 30°, to best accommodate the child's needs.
- Recline: It enables a change in position or posture by opening up the seat-to-back angle. Tilting and/or reclining your chair can help with feeding, respiratory function, digestion, and visual orientation.
- Tilt: It enables a client to adjust the posture and redistribute weight from the pelvis to the back, reducing gravity's pressure. Changes in positioning can help children with weak pelvic, thoracic, or head control avoid developing postural abnormalities later in life.
|Zippie Sphynx Pediatric Tilt Wheelchair|
|Seat Depth||10" to 19" (Includes 5" depth growth, standard)|
|Tilt Range||Adjustable 10°, 20°, 30°|
|Back Angle Adjustment||85°|
|Transit||Yes; compliant with ANSI/RESNA WC-19|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Product Weight||30 lbs.|
|Seat-to-Footplate Range||5" - 19"|
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is five years.
- We warrant all manufacturer-made parts and components of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
- This warranty is void if the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first purchase of this wheelchair through an authorized dealer.
- We do not warrant:
- Tires and tubes, upholstery, pads, and push-handle grips.
- Damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or improper installation or repair.
- Products modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer's terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of the order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after an RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at the customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns that are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/PayPal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.