Tumble Forms universal corner chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Tumble Forms universal corner chair is an ideal positioning option for your child as it keeps his shoulders flexed to help better focus on fine motor activities. Corner chair also helps maintain leg extension and reduces extensor thrust. Chair padding allows child to maintain sitting position for longer periods. One size fits children up through adolescence with a maximum height of 60"Features
- Broad base
- Hip positioning belt
- Integral abductor block
- Height adjustable H-harness
- Tray is removable, adjustable to 30º
- Washable, stain and urine-resistant and non-toxic
Note: Available in red color only
|Tumble forms universal corner chair|
|Overall||22" W x 26" D x 20" H|
|Seat||13" W x 10" D x 20" H|
|Tray||22" W x 20" D x 10" H|
|Tray cutout||14" W x 8" D|
- Manufacturer warrants that all products shall be free from manufacturing defects for the period of one year from the date of purchase.
- Customer must notify us of any manufacturing defect within five days to get a free replacement.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Days Elapsed Applicable Restocking Fees: Under 30 Days 15% of price of returned items. 30 - 60 Days 25% of price of all returned items. 61 - 90 Days 50% of price of all returned items. No Returns Will be accepted after 90 Days elapse.
Please call us for specific details.