Zippie GS folding lightweight manual wheelchair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Zippie GS folding pediatric manual wheelchair is a growth and versatility wheelchair that keeps up with busy kids. Zippie GS named for its built-in growth system and offers folding frame and component growth, standard and reverse wheel configurations, and wide range of options to keep up with children's ever-changing lives.
Growth capabilities : Zippie GS was designed to accommodate the changes for child that may experience throughout the life of the wheelchair. GS manual wheelchair has versatile growing seat pan which allows up to 2" of width growth and up to 4" of depth growth. Zippie GS wheelchair offers adjustable components that includes armrests and legrests which maintain proper positioning during development.
Folding frame options : Zippie GS kids wheelchair comes with folding frame which is a good choice for families needing to store the wheelchair in a vehicle or in tight spaces at home.
Standard and reverse wheel placements : Zippie GS is a self-propelled wheelchair which allows children to explore and interact with their environment. GS wheelchair provides the best access to the wheels during different stages of development. If child has a shorter arm reach or would benefit from being able to see the wheels, place the push wheel at the front of the frame (reverse) can encourage use and self-propulsion. As they grow, the wheels may then be moved to the rear of the frame (standard) for the best wheel access.
Dual seat rails : When it comes to pediatric wheelchairs, there is not much real estate for attaching options and accessories, Zippie GS dual seat rails allows the seat to be mounted separately from the armrests, wheel locks, and other options to avoid parts interference.Exclusive offer:
- Free Tool kit
- Free shipping
- 2% Extra discount
- Free Kids black backpack
- Free 1.5" Auto buckle positioning belt with clamps
- Special pricing on any jay back & cushion (Please call us for specific details)
- Self propelled
- Weighs only 25 lbs.
- Folding frame version
- Super durable hub lock
- Optional one-arm drive with dual handrims
|Zippie GS folding lightweight wheelchair|
|Product weight||29 lbs. (without footrest)|
|User weight capacity||165 lbs.|
|Overall width||19" to 27"|
|Seat width||10" to 18"|
|Seat depth||10" to 20"|
|Front seat-to-floor height||14" to 20"|
|Rear seat-to-floor height||12.5" to 20"|
|Back height||Fixed||19", 22", 25"|
|Height adjustable||17" to 23", 20" to 26"|
|Footrest/frame angle||Swing-in/out||60°, 70°, 80°, 90° ELR, ALR|
|Back angle adjustment||-30° to 5°|
|Centre of gravity (COG) adjustment||3"|
|Rear wheel sizes||12", 16", 18", 20", 22", 24"|
|Caster sizes||3", 4", 5", 6", 8"|
|Shipping dimensions||33" L x 38" H x 13" W|
|Average shipping weight||50 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is five years.
- We warrant all manufacturer-made parts and components of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
- This warranty is void if the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first purchase of this wheelchair through an authorized dealer.
- We do not warrant:
- Tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips.
- Damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- Products modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer's terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.