Zippie IRIS pediatric tilt wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Manual Wheelchair Buyer's Guide.
Zippie IRIS pediatric tilt wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Zippie IRIS pediatric tilt wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and upgrade options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for Exclusive Offers.
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Zippie IRIS pediatric tilt wheelchair features cutting-edge rotation-in-space wheelchair technology designed just for kids. The Zippie IRIS® rotation-in-space wheelchair offers a superior combination of positioning, maneuverability, and increased portability with the XLOCK® folding crossbrace option.
40° or 55° of intelligent rotation in space technology : With patented intelligent rotation in space technology, the IRIS seat frame rotates around the child's center of gravity. The rotation arm was designed specifically for pediatric users to ensure a smooth tilting motion. It also helps children remain comfortable and secure while tilting, and it is easy for parents and caregivers to control. Available with 40° or 55° rotation ranges that can be set to achieve up to 45° or 60° of posterior rotation, the IRIS offers superior positioning capabilities.
Optional XLOCK folding crossbrace : The Zippie IRIS now offers the benefits of both rotation-in-space technology and an optional folding frame. Its patented optional XLOCK® folding crossbrace fully locks when unfolded for superior rigidity, and folds into a compact size for convenient transport.
Optional accessories for caregiver convenience : The IRIS is available with a wide variety of options to help you manage daily activities involving your child's care. The Foot release tilt actuator eliminates exposed cables. Push-button hub locks located on the back canes are compact, easy to access, and easy to operate for any caregiver. Standard with the height adjustable backrest, the angle adjustable stroller handle has 260° of angle adjustability to fit varying caregiver heights and to enable pushing from a tilted position.
Growth capabilities : The IRIS is designed to maintain proper support for your child as they grow. The folding frame option offers up to 4" of built-in depth growth and 2" of built-in width growth. The rigid frame option is available with width-adjustable strut tubes. Additionally, through the true fit growth program, the original zippie IRIS owner qualifies for one free growth kit within 5 years. The growth kit includes all parts and components needed to adjust the seat width/depth of the chair.Exclusive Offers (*option selection required):
- Free Tool kit
- Free shipping
- Free Backpack
- 5% Extra discount
- Free Positioning belt
- Special pricing on any jay back & cushion (Please call us for specific details)
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard wheelchair options are shown online.
Zippie IRIS pediatric tilt wheelchair
|Frame style||Tilt (Rigid or Folding)|
Standard weight: 32 lbs
Transport weight*: 22.8 lbs
|Chair weight (Without footrests if applicable)||Folding|
Standard weight: 35.8 lbs
Transport weight*: 26.6 lbs
|*excludes footrests, rear wheels, seat pan, armrests, and transit|
|User weight capacity||225 lbs.|
|Shipping dimensions||36" L x 37" H x 28" W and|
20" L x 20" H x 10" W
|Average shipping weight||90 lbs. and 15 lbs.|
|Frame and feature measurements|
|Overall chair width||17.5" to 25.5"|
|Seat widths||Rigid: 10" to 18"|
Folding: 10" to 16" (grows to 18")
|Seat depths||10" to 18"|
|Front seat-to-floor height||13" to 19"|
|Rear seat-to-floor height||13" to 19"|
|Back height||Fixed: 19", 22", 25"|
Adjustable: 16" to 22", 19" to 25"
Reclining: 21", 24"
|Angle adjustable backrest adjustment range||Fore (-) 5° to Aft (+) 30°|
|Center of gravity (COG) adjustment||6"|
|Tilt range||40° or 55°|
- Manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is five years.
- We warrant all manufacturer-made parts and components of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
- This warranty is void if the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first purchase of this wheelchair through an authorized dealer.
- We do not warrant:
- Tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips.
- Damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- Products modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer's terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.