Jay Whitmyer Heads Up Head & Neck Support System
Jay Whitmyer heads up head & neck support system is innovative anterior, posterior, and lateral wheelchair head support for the head and neck. The Heads Up is designed to maximize clients’ interaction with their environment by providing anterior, posterior, and lateral support of the head and neck. It features swing-out, adjustable arms to easily accommodate client transfers and varying client presentations.Two Industry-proven posterior support option
The Heads Up is available with time tested and approved posterior support option.
- Contoured cradle - comfortable and easy to adjust superior lateral cervical support for infants to adults.
- Single sub-occipital - Sub-occipital and proximal lateral cervical support with an independently adjustable occipital pad.
The Heads Up wheelchair head support's anterior stabilization arms provide anterior and lateral stabilization of the shoulders and trunk for the optimal head control. Their swing-out function allows for easy transfers that maintain proper head support. Lower lateral adjustments of the arms accommodate varying body shapes.Hardware options
Mounting hardware options are available to accommodate a spectrum of client presentations and functional needs.
- Pro - extremely durable option with maximum anterior adjustability and pediatric and adult sizes.
- Linx - sleek, curved design with moderate anterior-posterior adjustability and excellent durability.
- Axys - durable, compact, one-size option with basic anterior-posterior adjustability at an outstanding value.
- Onyx - durable, compact option with basic adjustability and pediatric and adult sizes at an outstanding value.
- Linx2 - highly durable design with three unique points of adjustment range for greater anterior/posterior movement.
- Cobra Xtra - sleek, curved, and modular design with superior positioning capabilities and sizes ranging from early intervention to adult.
- Cobra Xtra flip back - sleek, curved, and modular design with superior positioning capabilities, sizes ranging from early intervention to adult, and flip back function.
To suit varying client needs, the Heads Up wheelchair head supports are available with two cover options.
- Lycra - durable, water-resistant material with 4-way stretch
- Dartex reversed - anti-allergenic, waterproof material with 2-way stretch.
- Standard foam type
- Tall contour cradled height
- Chin strap included in all heads up systems
|Jay Whitmyer Heads Up Head & Neck Support System|
|Product type||Head support systems|
|COBRA XTRA Flip Back|
- Jay Whitmyer provides limited warranty on all components in its products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one year from purchase date.
- All metal components have an extended lifetime warranty against breakage.
- All covers, cords, straps, nonmetalic parts, gel, and foam have a 90-day warranty.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.