R82 Stingray tilt stroller | All Terrain Pushchair
R82 Stingray tilt-in-space stroller has carbon frame and its trendsetting design encourages to go out. Adjustments, comfort and lightness of steering are keywords for this buggy. Stingray stroller makes it possible to change from forward to rearward facing with its 180° turnable seat with the child seated. The child is always comfortably seated, whilst the various angle adjustments make it easy to find exactly the position they need.
Stingray stroller support around the pelvis creates a stable base and ensures a good sitting balance. It helps the child maintain the trunk and the head in midline. Good postural control will help the child to feel secure and enable the child to learn new motor skills. The Stingray consists of a one size frame and the seat unit comes in two sizes. You can grow with your Stingray and just change the seat unit. Footplate, seat and back supports provide the freedom of many seating positions.
Stingray standard features:
Tilt in space and back recline:
180° turnable seat:
The Stingray is folded in a instant and fits into almost any car. Fold the seat and frame units separately or altogether and pack it into your car - soon you will be on your way
|Safe transportation in vehicles:|
The Stingray complies with ISO 7176-19, for safe transportation in motor vehicles. The Stingray is approved for transportation of 88 lb user weight in vehicles
NOTE: For Model No. 8702211 and 8702221 - Quick Release Wheels are not available with Hand Brakes.
|Dimensions||Seat Size 1||Seat Size 2|
|Seat width (A) - without hip supports||11¾"||13¾"|
|Seat width (A) - between hip supports||7" - 8½" - 10¼”||9" - 10½" - 12½"|
|Seat width between knee supports||11”||13”|
|Seat depth (B)||7" - 11¾"||9½" - 15½"|
|Back height at shoulders (C)||10½" - 16½”||15½" - 20¾"|
|Back height (C1)||17" - 22"||21¼" - 26½”|
|Lower leg length (D)||5½" - 11¾”||5½" - 14½''|
|Seat height above floor (E)||20½”||20½”|
|Back width, inside (F)||11¾”||14”|
|Back width, outside (F1)||17¾”||20½”|
|Frame width (G)||23”||23”|
|Frame length (H1)||29”||29”|
|Height, push brace (I)||39¼", 40½", 41¾"||39¼", 40½", 41¾"|
|Foot plate, width x depth||12½" x 8"||12½" x 8"|
|Frame length, folded||35½”||35½”|
|Weight, frame||29½ lbs.||29½ lbs.|
|Weight, seat||12 lbs.||14½ lbs.|
|Maximum load||88 lbs.||88 lbs.|
R82 Inc. warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Five Years Warranty: Metal Frame Work
- One Year Warranty: All Other Components
- 30 Days Warranty: All Fabrics, Tires & Tubes
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner, or normal wear and tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by R82 Inc.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- Due to its custom nature, please note that customized or modified orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.