Silvalea High Easy sling
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Silvalea High Easy sling is simple and easy to apply and is a go-to sling for many institutions due to its ease of application and minimum options. High Easy sling comes with attached hip tapes for optimum client comfort. The full body sling transfers in a slightly reclined position and is extremely comfortable and supportive, features additional padding on the leg sections. High Easy sling is suitable for use with the leading standard spreader bar type lifts (loop fixing).Features :
- Tailoring around shoulders and commode area for better body fit
- A go-to, multi-purpose sling design that is easy to apply to the patient
- Padded leg area and hip tapes to ease pressure on the back of the knee
- Can be used to lift patients from the floor after a fall with its full support design
High Easy sling is available in two materials:
- Polyester - Poly is made from 100% polyester, provides easy application with smooth gliding material and quick drying after washing.
- Mesh - Mesh is made from 100% polyester open weave mesh, features high density, good durability and appropriate for bathing use as quick drying.
- Limited mobility
- Limited body control
- Limited head control
- Limited head trunk and hip control
- SWL (safe working load): 600 lbs.
- Wash: 95°C / 203°F, Tumble dry low
|Silvalea High Easy sling|
|Size||Shoulder Circumference||Top of head to Base of spine|
|Extra small||26" - 30"||24.5" - 27"|
|Small||30" - 34"||27.25" - 30.25"|
|Medium||34" - 37.75"||30.25" - 33.5"|
|Large||37.75" - 42.5"||33.5" - 36.25"|
|Extra Large||42.5" - 51.25"||36.25" - 38.5"|
|Extra Extra Large||51.25" - 56.25"||38.5" - 41"|
- Manufacturer offers a 12 month warranty on all products unless otherwise stated.
- Manufacturer will either replace or repair any faulty item within 30 days of receipt of the product.
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns. The only products that can be returned are unopened boxes.
If the product is unopened, then the following policy will be applied:
- All returns must be made within 14 days of customer’s receipt of product.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- All freight charges, fuel surcharges, handling fees and additional freight services are non-refundable.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.