Silvalea In-situ Recline sling with loops
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Silvalea In-situ Recline sling with loops comes with padded roll for client comfort under the leg section and pommel strap for additional user comfort and safety. The inclusion of the hip tapes provide additional support to the hip area and reduce pressure whilst lifting occurs. The In-situ recline sling also makes a good amputee sling due to the transfer position and pommel strap. In-situ design may allow sling to be left in place beneath the user for longer periods with full written risk assessment.Features:
- SWL (safe working load): 600 lbs.
- Wash: 95°C / 203°F, Tumble dry low
- Pommel strap provides additional user safety during transfer
- A full-body reclining sling with padded roll for superior client comfort
- Well suited for amputee patients due to the transfer position and pommel strap
- Superfine Plus: is made from 100% polyester spacer fabric, provides superior comfort over standard sling fabrics, easy application and is suitable for bathing
- Mesh: is made from 100% polyester open weave mesh, featuring high density, good durability and appropriate for bathing use as quick drying
- Limited mobility
- Double amputee
- Limited body control
- Limited head control
- Amputee above the knee
- Limited head, trunk and hip control
- Suitable for those with poor skin integrity
|Silvalea In-Situ Recline Leg Sling|
|Size||Shoulder Circumference||Top of head to Base of spine|
|Extra small||30" - 34"||23.5" - 26"|
|Small||34" - 37.5"||26" - 29"|
|Medium||37.5" - 42.5"||29" - 31.5"|
|Large||42.5" - 51.25"||31.5" - 34.5"|
|Extra Large||51.25" - 56.5"||34.5" - 39.25"|
|Extra Extra Large||56.5" - 63"||37.75" - 41"|
- Manufacturer offers a 12 month warranty on all products unless otherwise stated.
- Manufacturer will either replace or repair any faulty item within 30 days of receipt of the product.
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns. The only products that can be returned are unopened boxes.
If the product is unopened, then the following policy will be applied:
- All returns must be made within 14 days of customer’s receipt of product.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- All freight charges, fuel surcharges, handling fees and additional freight services are non-refundable.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.