Comfort company acta-embrace LTS back
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Comfort company acta-embrace LTS back has integrated trunk supports that are attached to a planar aluminum backrest shell and can be adjusted for angle, height, and up to a total of 3" of width to create a custom supportive shape. Acta-embrace back provides extreme stability, pelvic and scapular relief and years of durable use. Acta-embrace LTS back is lightweight, durable aluminum shell that comes with head support holes and is available in total of 9" depth adjustment: 5" in front of canes and 4" behind the canes. The aluminum stays on the backside of the two layer foam pad that can be molded to support lumbar, scoliosis, and kyphosis needs. Aluminum stays are offset from center of the cushion which helps in removing pressure points from the spine.Features
- Provides pelvic and scapular relief
- Cover options: Comfort-tek & Stretch-air
- Integrated chest harness strap guides or pre-drilled holes for optional extension strap guides
|Comfort company acta-embrace LTS back|
|Back height||10" - 22"|
|Back width||10" - 24"|
|Weight limit||250 lbs - 400 lbs|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- If any product for which the purchaser demands rerouting before delivery, there will be a 25% restocking fee for all merchandise that is rerouted.
- No restocking fee will be charged if an error by manufacturer resulted in shipment of product that did not conform with the order received.
- Once a non-standard item has been started in production, Manufacturer does not allow cancellations.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to determine condition and salability of products returned.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.