Comfort company acta-embrace LTS back
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Comfort company acta-embrace LTS back has integrated trunk supports that are attached to a planar aluminum backrest shell and can be adjusted for angle, height, and up to a total of 3" of width to create a custom supportive shape. Acta-embrace back provides extreme stability, pelvic and scapular relief and years of durable use. Acta-embrace LTS back is lightweight, durable aluminum shell that comes with head support holes and is available in total of 9" depth adjustment: 5" in front of canes and 4" behind the canes. The aluminum stays on the backside of the two layer foam pad that can be molded to support lumbar, scoliosis, and kyphosis needs. Aluminum stays are offset from center of the cushion which helps in removing pressure points from the spine.
Buy now and get extra 10% discountFeatures
- Provides pelvic and scapular relief
- Cover options: Comfort-tek & Stretch-air
- Integrated chest harness strap guides or pre-drilled holes for optional extension strap guides
|Comfort company acta-embrace LTS back|
|Back height||10" - 22"|
|Back width||10" - 24"|
|Weight limit||250 lbs - 400 lbs|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- Products returned after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
20% of price of all returned items.
40% of price of all returned items.
No returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details