Quickie Access Tilt-in-Space Manual Wheelchair
Quickie Access Tilt-in-Space Manual Wheelchair
Quickie Access Manual Wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Quickie Access Tilt-in-Space Manual Wheelchair Order Form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with the wheelchair order form and upgrade options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts are available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Quickie Access Manual Wheelchair solves multiple seating challenges while allowing clients to self-propel, offering much-appreciated independence. Its low seat to floor height makes it possible to reach under desks and tables. Additionally, it enables foot propulsion for the user. The Access Wheelchair promotes a stable and effective posture while also allowing for easier access to the wheels if the client chooses to propel themselves using their hands. Quickie Access offers clinically effective pressure relief with up to 25° of tilt and 50° of reclining.
Low Seat-to-Floor Height:
- Center-of-gravity-pivot wheelchairs have quite different properties than knee-pivot wheelchairs (with pivots at the knee).
- The location of the forward pivot allows for low knee rise during tilt, facilitating easy foot propulsion and clearance beneath tables for better social interaction.
- A low seat to floor height can be maintained, enabling a stepping motion to propel the wheelchair, even if a thick cushion is required for pressure relief or larger casters are chosen. While controlling pressure, access to tables is still possible.
By meeting the recommended angles of 25° of tilt and 50° of reclining, adjustable tilt and recline offer alternative posture for pressure management. This ability to change the position of the wheelchair assists with improving trunk posture that enhances respiration, digestion, and function of other vital organs.
For kyphosis patients, placing the wheelchair at a posterior angle will reposition the user so that their eyes are pointed toward the horizon. This position allows gravity to help keep the head and trunk upright and decrease sliding out of the wheelchair.
Only the ACCESS chair has a -5° anterior tilt for simple standing and transferring. The wheelchair frame can be positioned at an anterior angle to make it easier for the user to stand up for transfers and pressure management. An anterior angle offers an additional posture option and can enhance functional reach to increase involvement.
- Tilt and Recline
- Posterior Tilt
- Anterior Tilt
- The wheelchair may be transported in a regular car for doctor's appointments or family outings by folding the backrest and removing the wheels.
- It is simple to move in and out of cars for access outside the home with a transport weight of 32 lbs.
Rigid and Durable:
- A robust base frame and a sturdy seat pan give the Quickie ACCESS a firm, steady ride.
- Higher propulsion efficiency is made possible by the stiffness, and greater maneuverability enables travel over longer distances without being tired.
- A rigid frame also requires fewer moving parts that require maintenance and which may loosen over time, requiring more effort to propel.
- Although it is sturdy and can support up to 300 lbs., the lightweight, aerospace-grade aluminum frame is also resilient and allows for simple propulsion.
|Quickie Access Manual Wheelchair|
|Seat Width||14" to 22"|
|Seat Depth||14" to 22"|
|Front Seat-to-Floor Height||12" to 20"|
|Tilt Range||-5° to 20°|
0° to 25°
|Back Height||15" to 21"|
18" to 24"
|Back Angle Adjustment||-30° to 5°|
Recline backrest adjustment: 0° to 50°
|User Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Product Weight||43 lbs.|
Transport: 32 lbs.
|Average Shipping Weight||Palletized: 120 lbs.|
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.