Ki Mobility Axiom Deep Lateral Back
Ki mobility Axiom Deep Lateral Back
Ki mobility Axiom Lateral Back is designed for ease of adjustment, precise and easy installation, and bold styling. Axiom Deep lateral back features the innovative DEX hardware (which is the most adaptable hardware ever), to the one tool adjustments and high-quality materials.
- The back is built with highly flexible foam, high quality, and revolutionary Darlexx fabric.
- This stretch fabric with an elastic monolithic membrane layer is breathable yet waterproof.
- This makes it comfortable on a hot day and doesn’t have to worry about getting caught in the rain.
- It works with all back post styles, tube diameters, and sizes.
- The mounting clamp of DEX hardware takes the least amount of space on the back post.
- The 'DEX' hardware is an incredibly intuitive inDEXing (DEX) hardware that will make installation and adjustment a snap.
- The indexing feature of the brackets provides simple symmetrical alignment.
- DEX Hardware adjusts the back for the proper fit with the rider in the chair.
- Axiom deep lateral back provides independent height, depth, and angle adjustment without the need to move the clamp on the back cane.
One Tool Design:
- The installation and adjustment are done with One-Tool.
- The 2-point mounting system provides 2" of width, depth, and 2.25" vertical adjustment before needing to move the hardware.
Paint to Match:
- Choose a color modification to match your wheelchair color and look.
- The Receivers automatically inDEX the back into place.
- While attaching the back simply push down and you’ll hear an audible click.
- To Remove the Axiom Back just push the auto-resetting release levers under and simply lift the back to remove.
- Axiom back is dynamically transit tested to the WC20 standard, you can rest assured the Axiom back provides secure support.
|Ki Mobility Axiom Deep Lateral Back|
|Width Range||12" - 22"|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Lateral Contour Support||6"|
|Height (Mid)||14" - 18"|
|Height (Tall)||20" - 22"|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 24 Months Limited Warranty: Ki Mobility warrants the back to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 24 months.
- 6 Months Limited Warranty: Ki Mobility warrants the removable back cover to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 6 months.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- This warranty applies in the USA only.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
- If the original cushion serial number tag is removed or altered.
- If the original product has been modified from its original condition.
- Damage resulting from neglect, misuse or from improper installation or repair.
- This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first consumer purchase of this product.
Standard manufacturer Terms and Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 40% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details