Quickie Xenon Lightweight Folding Wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Manual Wheelchair Buyer's Guide.
Quickie Xenon² Lightweight Folding Wheelchair | Sunrise Medical
Quickie Xenon² lightweight folding wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Quickie Xenon lightweight folding wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and upgrade options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Quickie Xenon² lightweight folding wheelchair is designed with ShapeLoc Technology that increases the frame's strength and allows for thinner tube walls, and decreases the overall weight. Quickie Xenon folding wheelchair is light in weight in its class & reason behind the Xenon's ultra lightweight folding frame as it is made up of 7000 series aerospace aluminium.
Exclusive Offers (*option selection required):
Quickie Xenon² Lightweight Folding Wheelchair - Optional Accessories & Features
Quickie Xenon² Fixed Front:
- Delivers an incredibly strong folding wheelchair frame that weighs as little as 19.4 lbs.
- Cool, clean, and streamlined design that maximizes speed and efficiency with every push.
- Lightest wheelchair in its class which is defined as 7000 series aluminum folding wheelchair.
- Provides the best experience in driving dynamics with the most compact folding dimensions.
Quickie Xenon² Hybrid:
- Easy to fold, lift, and transport.
- Lightweight from just under 20.9 lbs.
- Comes with a new unique cross-brace combined with the completely redesigned axle stem.
- Provides all the benefits of a lightweight wheelchair with no compromises in terms of rigidity.
Quickie Xenon² Swing Away:
- Light in weight at just 22.7 lbs.
- Easy to fold, lift, and transport.
- Comes with a sporty, elegant design and innovative technology.
- Comes with an innovative cross-brace and compact folding dimensions.
- Swing-away front frame that enables easy standing transfers in and out of wheelchair.
- A lightweight folding wheelchair that's the ideal travelling companion for the active person.
- Has been cleverly designed to create the kind of minimalistic style that can normally expect from a rigid wheelchair.
Peerless Folding Performance: At the core of the Xenon2 is a unique cross-brace that fits so neatly under the seat it's barely noticeable - giving a very minimalistic, open-frame feel that you'd usually associate with a rigid wheelchair. But the similarities don't end with the appearance. The completely redesigned axle stem combined with the new cross-brace provides the stiff, stable driving performance feel of a rigid frame, but with all the portability of a folding one.
Options and Features: Get the options and features you want on your Xenon2: Surge LT hand rims, Angle Adjustable Back, Desk Side guard, and more.
Style in Motion: Personalize your Xenon2 and stand out from the crowd with a versatile palette of 30 frame colors. There's also seven distinctive anodized colors to choose from for the caster fork and wheel. You can even accentuate your color scheme further by matching or contrasting the trim color of the EXO backrest upholstery.
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard wheelchair options are shown online.
|Quickie Xenon lightweight folding wheelchair|
|As low as 19.4 lbs (14.4 lbs transport weight)|
|Wheelchair Weight|| Weights based on common size (16" x 16") and can vary based on wheelchair|
configuration and material tolerances. Weights subject to change without notice.
|User Weight Capacity||240 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||31" L x 24" H x 24" W|
|Average Shipping Weight||50 lbs.|
|Seat Widths||12.5" to 18" (32 to 46 cm)|
|Seat Depths||13.5" to 19.5" (34.3 to 50 cm)|
|Frame Angle||80°, 88°|
|Front Seat-to-Floor Height||17" to 21.5" (43 to 55 cm)|
|Rear Seat-to-Floor Height||14.5" to 19.5" (37 to 50 cm)|
|Lower Leg Length Setting||8.6" to 17.7" (22 to 45 cm)|
|Back Height||9.8" to 18.7" (25 to 47.5 cm)|
| Angle Adjustable Backrest|
|Fore (-) 15° to Aft (+) 13°|
|Camber||0° / 2° / 4°|
|Center of Gravity (COG) Adjustment||0.5" to 4.0" (1 to 10 cm)|
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.